“Working for Murphy Brown has been a great experience for me. I am getting to use my education, receiving good benefits, being challenged and there is always an opportunity to advance my career. With Murphy-Brown’s many locations there is great opportunity for internships, production trainee positions and career advancement.”
Manager Mt. Erie Sow Farm
Around here, people matter. We employ more than 6,000 across the country and offer a wide variety of career opportunities. Since we’ve grown Murphy-Brown into a vertically integrated company, you can find positions in every aspect of pork production. Our workforce is made up of people with a strong work ethic who thrive in a challenging yet stable environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- People with a strong desire to care for animals
- Solid experience in swine production is preferred, but not required
- Individuals with business and leadership skills
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A willingness to relocate
- Strong communication skills (English/Spanish bilingual skills helpful)
- A solid production-based background
- Qualified technical and professional skills
- Feed milling and manufacturing
- Land and environmental management
- Feed Quality assurance and formulation specialists
- Transportation and logistics
- Veterinary medicine
Murphy-Brown is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation or assistance to complete the application process, please contact Kathy Mathis, email@example.com. When you contact Kathy, please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.